Posted to rec.woodworking
No

Default Chair Repair -- Warning: Ugly!

"Mark Jerde" wrote in message
news:UF0Uf.5031$I7.3828@trnddc03...
Many of you build wonderful, beautiful things of wood. I also have
constructed some things I think are good enough to be in the living room,
but what I find myself building the most is quick, slap-together projects
that last for years and years. ;-)

snip the sorry stuff

(Violins playing) Someday I'll have the time and space to build beautiful
things. But I am glad to have a shop to build useful, if ugly, things.

-- Mark

Mark, all,
Made me think of a scene from a movie. Cant remember the title. Some
preacher asking for public confessions. I feel there is someone needing to
confess... Someone needs to confess... Some one in the pew confesses
something, I cant remember what. And the preacher responds with something
like the following. "**** boy, I wouldn't have said that!" Blazing saddles
maybe. Does anyone know the movie? Does anyone remember this scene? Does
anyone remember what was being confessed? he he