Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Thompson

Default Whatever You Do --- Don't Buy a Craftsman Pressure Washer

Have had probs with mine too...but nowhere near the extreme that you
seem to have had.
Main aggravation is tech support....it seems to be close to zero.
Hard starting is p[rob but not a big one... I can deal with that...the
pump (not the gasolene engine )cycling off and on is more
aggravating...really get irritated at the fact that the mechanism for
adding soap or whatever to water from hose has never worked...local
store nor tech support seem to have no idea of how to remedy
that....nor have posts in the past on here on this topic gotten me any
help either...all that said it is still superior to the electric ones
(think thery were Karchers) that I previously had.