Posted to alt.home.repair
grabbitt

Default Wireless phone jack

"Frank" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need a phone jack in a workshop to allow my burglar alarm to call out
when required. The building is about 60' from the house and on a
separate electric meter.

Is there a wireless phone jack with this kind of range? Nothing I see
advertised mentions a range, but I get the idea they're very short
range.

The obvious answer is to bury a cable, but there's a patio and other
obstacles that make this very difficult.

thx . . . frank

yes its called a cell phone. for about $250 plus $12 per month extra on top
of existing monitoring this can be done. Or run a wire.