Posted to alt.home.repair
Searcher

Default Whatever You Do --- Don't Buy a Craftsman Pressure Washer

I have one myself, though I do have a problem with it, it seems to always
run out of gas right before I finish the job! I have a Craftsman clean and
carry, small lightweight and rather inexpensive. Thats what I use for my
deck washing business, last year I did about 80 decks and this srping I hope
to have those and more, still the same clean and carry. Hasn't failed me
yet! BTW, I own many MANY craftsman products, I bouhgt that damn extended
warranty on most of the expensive purchases, well they took my money on
those deals, the only two that I had a call into Sears for was my washer and
my table saw, both of those calls were for routine yearly checks! I gotta
stop buyin those warrantys, then maybe something will break!

Searcher