Posted to sci.electronics.repair
3T39

Default Photocopying old browned paper schematics etc

Hello, les!
You wrote on Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:23:25 -0600:

I think the OP was talking about a common or garden laser photocopier
probably A3, with a machine like that, your options are very limited and I
would recommend trying the last posters idea with a camera with a decent mp
count and filters, the scanner has potential, but an A4 scanner would make
it very hard work stitching the parts together. Of course it depends on the
physical size of the schematics but with a camera, that's not as much of an
issue. either way, to get decent results is going to take some effort.
Still, I'm sure that when you have recovered the schematics in some decent
electronic form you will make them available to all your friends here on
sci.electronics.repair, - wont you? :^)
Pete

lWith best regards, 3T39. E-mail: