Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller

Default OFF TOPIC-GPS advice sought please

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 20:00:53 -0500, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
Has anyone looked into Google Earth? You can see your property down to
one meter resolution through the satellite's eyes. ...

I don't have the PC power to run "Earth", but I've looked up our house
on the sat pix in Google Map's. There is a stone wall running down the
middle of our back yard. It's 2' wide max and I can see it on the
Google pix!!.

I can see senior son's kitchen door from here and he lives in the
other London (UK)

So, if that's the resolution available to the public, for free(!), I'll
bet the military satellites can see when my shoe lace is untied!

Bob

Gerry :-)}
London, Canada