Posted to alt.rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding
SteveC

Default ATV Plow Plans

Thanks Bob.

--
Steve
wrote in message
ups.com...
Steve,
Yes, I build things in my shop all the time. However I do value my
time and I try to build things that are unique, fun to build,
something that I have a specific need for, or for a paying job. I
look at common items and estimate what they can be purchased for, vs.
the time and material to build. Then I make a "make or buy" decision.
We HSM'ers all do that to one extent or another. It just depends
where you set the bar. If you have the tools, materials, time, and
desire, go for it.

Good luck

Bob