Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn

Default BX routing issues

On 21 Mar 2006 09:15:23 -0800, wrote:

Hmm. Now you've got me worried. Power is not coming from above. (Should

.. . .
no need for that.
and half always on. At least this is what I assume he did it for, but
I'm not complaining because it saves me from having to fish another
wire to the switchbox.

Is all of this proper wiring? I can't think of anything wrong unless
I'm violating some code.

Nope, what you're doing doesn't violate any code that I know of,
it's just that making the wall-ceiling transition around that
I-beam only leaves you about 3/4" of plaster to bury the
cable in, and I don't think I could do that successfully.
At least, not without gluing up some crown molding.