Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Scrim

Default Sony GDM-F520 Monitor - Strange Blur Problem

"Jerry G." wrote in message
oups.com...
In these, usually it is the HV multiplier, or the CRT is failing. In
most cases it was the HV miltiplier.

Jerry G.

--

I'm no expert on monitors, but wouldn't an HT problem cause an equal loss of
focus in all directions, instead of what I'm getting, which is a loss of