Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RAM³

Default RV Fridge?

"Gunner" wrote in message
Anyone got a source for a good used 8 cf 110 vt/propane reefer?

The 30 year old one in my old Aljo RV let out all the ammonia last
week. Phewww!

Its a built in of course..shrug. I have a small dorm type frig..about
2 cubic foot..which is bearly big enough for a half gallon of milk,
some hot dogs and the mayonaise. This will get me by for a while

Id trade Stuff for one. Online..repair shops want $450 to repair the
bitch..which is way more than I can afford

I can live with 110vt and no propane.

Try
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=&n...s=&safe=images
for a bunch of sites.

Here's a list of a few places that might interest you:
http://usaer.com/parts.htm

FWIW, for $450 you might be able to find a replacement!

If you know anyone at an Ice Plant [where they make blocks of ice] you might
want to check with the person who maintains their ammonia system...