Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete C

Default Plastic ch plumbing

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:00:19 +0000, Andy Hall
wrote:

On 20 Mar 2006 04:48:08 -0800, "Tournifreak"
wrote:

Don't ever, ever, ever buy the big curled up rolls of Speedfit piping.
Especially 22mm. It will never go where you want it to.

It will if you use hot water.

I used it for pipe runs between the house and the workshop to provide
heating there. Even the 6m lengths would not have been long enough
without underground joints and I wanted to avoid them since they
wouldn't mechanically fit into the ducting.

Hi,

A steamer blowing steam through the pipe might be good for getting the
pipes to soften a bit to stay in place. Some cold forming bends would
help the corners stay in shape until the pipe cools. Thick gloves
essential though...

cheers,
Pete.