Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

Default Musing about Shillalahs and Tool Handles

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:15:35 -0500, (Arch) wrote:

I appreciate being nominated as a member of the board, but I could never
be Chairman. I can't sing, but I'm much more like Dean than Frank.

Seems their's no interest in discussing what handles you all favor and
use for your different turning tools. Sorry. Best to forget tool handles
and return to a more helpful, topical & popular subject.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Arch.. I think we ALL have the same preferred handle...

The one on the opposite end from the pointy part.. *g*

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis