Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Can someone recover damages for my plants growing on their prop...

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 06:10:50 -0600, (m Ransley)
wrote:

Buy your self a camcorder, it looks like you will have years of crap
from the lady. You never know how things can escalate, harassment is a
crime, so are frivolus charges. Its happened to me and photos are
helping. Did you plant the bamboo, call your city monday, here it would
not be an issue. Offer her a bottle of roundup, just empty it and put
in water if you feel harassed.

This last suggestion is a bad idea. If she or her yard man waste time
spraying what turns out to be water, and that will for sure give the
bamboo more time to get establisheed and spread in her lawn, she'll
have a case even if she doesn't already have one.

In addition, no one likes being made a fool of and you'll have an
implacable enemy if you play stupid games with her. Even if you think
she's implacable now, she'll be more so, and even if someones's not
actually crazy, they'll be your enemy after you try to play them for a
fool.

Ask her for a reciept from the garden
man, maybe she is BSn you, then offer her roundup, or Fertiliser in the
bottle.