Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik

Default Showerhead that gives 'needly' spray and is super-easy to install (I'm all thumbs).

Jim Yanik wrote in
:

"Lena" wrote in
oups.com:

Jim Yanik wrote:
The "Incredible Head",costs $5 at Home Depot.Not fancy
looking,though.

That's the one! Thanks, Jim, couldn't think of the name. I believe
it comes in two versions, one having a shut-off valve to really
conserve water while lathering up.

Lena

Yes,I have the no-valve version.
I enlarged every other hole in the disc by a very small amount and it
gives a better shower,some needle spray and some coarser.(my
preference) I don't even run the faucet at full output.

But it's not a designer showerhead. ;-)

I forgot to add;the thing I like the best about "The Head" is that the
water comes out in a narrow cone,and thus spreads less and more of the
water goes on my BODY instead of the walls and shower curtain like a
conventional head.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik