Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default rip off report

"HeatMan" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"HeatMan" wrote in message
Okay, there is a site called www.ripoffreport.com. We have had a
problem
with some minor warranty issues from a couple of furniture stores (one

is
Rhodes Furniture, they're out of business so I don't mind naming them).
Our
beef is that both stores are very slow in responding to warranty
claims.
Instead of posting their names on rip-off report, is there another web
based
avenue to post a complaint?

Personally, I've found the BBB to be a waste of time.

Regarding Rhodes Furniture, we bought a set of leather furniture from
them.
I guess the salesman liked us and more or less gave us the extended
warranty
for the furniture. Even though they are out of business, the warranty

was
(supposedly) then and is now handled by a 3rd party.

By posting the complaint online, you're gambling that someone useful
might
see it. You'd be better off contacting the manufacturer of the furniture

and
raising hell.

The wife is better at raising he** like that. She's at the 3 stuporvisor
now. Still can't get anything done...

"at the 3 stuporvisor now" makes no ****ing sense. You need to look all over
your furniture, especially underneath. There should be a tag with the
manufacturer's name, and probably the city where they're located. Then you
need to pick up the phone and call them. If you don't know how to get the
area code for a city you're not familiar with, find someone over the age of
40 and ask them.

Also, you don't need to type "he**" instead of "hell". It's just a ****ing
WORD.