Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Barber

Default Quick connect/disconnect fittings for Dust Collector

These are the same folks that appear at all the woodworking
shows:

http://www.ptreeusa.com/dustFlangeHoods.htm#254

For your planer. I would add a two stage seperator
lid on a garbage can. This will cut waaaay down on
cleaning the bag on your DC.

http://www.ptreeusa.com/dustacces.htm#281

Jay Pique wrote:

I just bought the Delta 50-760 dust collector and I'm interested in
having the ability to hook it to different machines at different times,
rather than run a system of ductwork to each machine. What I'm
planning is attaching a short length of 5" hose to the
DC with a 5" connector on the end. At each machine (jointer, planer,
TS, router table) I plan to have an attachment that will mate to the 5"
connector on the end of the DC hose.