Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer

Default Grrlosers

Adrian Berry wrote:
"Weatherlawyer" wrote in message
ps.com...

How the hell do you scratch the back of your hands using nails and
screws I wonder?

Please don't anyone tell me! I'm sure I'd rather not know. It's nearly
bedtime.

I wonder why you think that the OP is scratching the back of his hands using
nails and screws - HE certainly never said that he did. He mentioned
retaining "the necessary dexterity
to hold screws, nails etc" and stated "I've found that it is the backs ofmy
hands and thumbs that got scratched & cut"

To be honest I have only manged to scratch myself on those black
plasterboard screws. And even then the damage was mostly from the
spliters in their swarf.

I have cut myself a time or two on blunt chisels and sharp saws. And
occasioned the mild stab of unpacking 3 and 4 inch nails from those
bloody stupid boxes they persist in sending them out in.

Why one should pay £12 for not cutting or scratching the back of one's
hands still eludes me but it is a quarter after ten post meridian. And
I have no real wish to be advised of the need if such there be. Let the
silly feck do as he pleases. And the rest of them too.

Has anyone taken him up on their use? I really don't want to know but
don't let that put you off telling me.