Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Berry

Default Grrlosers

"Weatherlawyer" wrote in message
ps.com...

Rob Morley wrote:
In article
The Medway Handyman wrote:
snip
You can see why they don't let cousins marry can't you?

Actually cousins are allowed to marry in the UK. However it's probably
not a good idea: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4441102.stm

It sounds like someone needs a back hander. I'd give him a swipe but
not a job.

How the hell do you scratch the back of your hands using nails and
screws I wonder?

Please don't anyone tell me! I'm sure I'd rather not know. It's nearly
bedtime.

I wonder why you think that the OP is scratching the back of his hands using
nails and screws - HE certainly never said that he did. He mentioned
retaining "the necessary dexterity
to hold screws, nails etc" and stated "I've found that it is the backs of my
hands and thumbs that got scratched & cut"

Why don't you read posts correctly and behaving less like an arsehole?