Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default Network Box for monitoring electical circuits

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:33:16 GMT, "dennis@home"
wrote:

"Michael Chare" wrote in message

Yes those are the sort of thing that I am looking for :-)

I am planing to provide a zone valve control box for my replacement C/H
boiler.
Looks like it will be worth extending my home cat 5e cabling as part of
the job.

Its much easier to just use some timer/thermostat units in the places you
want to control, end switches on the zone valves and wire OR them to boiler
on.

Yes, but not half as interesting.

Use a 12v relay for boiler on if it needs mains and you can wire it all the
rest yourself, legally.

You can wire it all legally anyway, mains or no mains.

--

..andy