devildog2 devildog2 is offline
Junior Member

I built a tool room onto my green house and used these for the roof. As stated above it was easy and I did it alone. This was a couple of years ago and it has never leaked. It is about time for me to reroof my house and I am going to do my roof with them.

I don't think it will lower the value of the home because I live in Florida and see houses roofed with them. They are commercial rated and are used on Pizza Hut roofs, other resteraunt roofs and office buildings like doctor offices and such.

My family built houses when I was growing up and what effects the value is when a product is used that is a poorly rated product and how many years it is guarenteed. These cary as good if not better a warrenty than standard 3 tab shingles. Not to mention they stand up against strong winds better than 3 tab shingles. Here in Florida that is a plus.