Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Andreas Tekman

Default Intensity ripple on Tek 465B

Sam Goldwasser wrote:
sck0006 writes:

On 18 Mar 2006 12:40:11 -0500, Sam Goldwasser
wrote:

Does anyone know of a free source for decent quality schematics?

***

Thanks. That would probably be adequate. There's no problem with the text
of the manuals, just the schematics. And this problem would seem to be
associated either with the power supplies or the CRT bias/intensity/Z
input circuits.

I found the 465B manual from bama.sbc.edu is nice: I can read the
schematics easily, and quality is alright for my repair purposes. Sam,
did you try this free source? don't forget about bama mirror at
edebris, for faster download.

Only thing you have to do extra is that you have to install the free
reader, for .djvu format. Even if it is old, it still works adequate.

hth,
Andreas