Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vaci

Default Grohe Concealed Cistern with Air Button

Tony wrote:
Just fitting a new bathroom , I'm currently installing a Grohe
Concealed Cistern with Air Button, the problem is that the cistern
just keeps emptying as soon as theres a few inches of water in the box
it dumps the water in to the pan . Is it faulty or is something that
I've over looked.
The cistern was supplied with the syphon unit already installed..

Any help gratefully received..

.. Tony

I had a similar problem with my Grohe concealed cistern. If I remember
correctly, there are two possible settings for the flush mechanism,
either 6 litre or 9 litre, and not very clear instructions on which was
which. I used the wrong one (9 litre), which meant that the float wasn't
low enough in the cistern to push the valve closed.

Vaci