Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Redelfs

Default Can someone recover damages for my plants growing on their property?

In article ,
Loc Swim wrote:

can someone give me some advice regarding this?

I expect you are NOT responsible for anything growing in her yard. Period.

During a bad storm, when my neighbor's tree split in half, the half that fell
in my yard and on my deck became MY responsibility. (Act of God, yadda, yadda)

Your biggest concern appears to be the WACKO neighbor, herself.

I can deal with most unreasonable people but a bona fide CRAZY person is
another story. You should discuss your concerns with the local police. At
least, they will be aware of your concerns should the situation deteriorate.

Obtain all necessary permits and built the tallest, LEGAL privacy fence
between your properties. Good luck.
--

JR