Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman

Default Grrlosers

Weatherlawyer wrote:

Idiot, you only snag your forefingers and thumbs with screws and nails. ?

Do I really? There was me thinking otherwise. I must have been mistaken.
I shall immediately tell the snagging fairy to avoid the areas currently
being snagged and concentrate on the forefingers and thumbs.

So what damage were you managing to do prior to discovering them

I'll type this slowly so you can understand. There is a clue in the phrase
"I've found that it is the backs of my hands and thumbs that got scratched &
cut". Subtle I know, but the clue is there if you pay attention.

You can see why they don't let cousins marry can't you?

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman