Ed Huntress

Default Every wanted to see a Chinese production facility?

"bg" wrote in message
om...

So, who's selling to them, and what are they selling? You can look it

up.

I dont need to, though it is not really difficult to do. They are
selling telecommunications equipment, machine tools, manufacturing
production lines, power generation equipment, assembly line equipment,
quality control equipment, etc. I see it myself. I ask them numerous
times in numerous facilities, "why dont you buy american goods?" their
reply is usually one of two major reasons: snip

This needs some more work before I'd buy into it, bg. Germany's exports to
China, for example, are just slightly more than half of the US's exports to
China.

Ed Huntress