Posted to misc.consumers.house
ameijers

Default Shower doors

"central_scrutinizer" wrote in message
oups.com...
(snip)
Anyway, any recommendations for 5/8" tempered glass shower doors made
by a company that can deliver quality products? My current
recommendation is to go to Target and get a rod, hooks, and shower
curtain. If your shower looks nice to begin with, it will still look
really nice with a shower curtain...

Any competent glass company that does commercial work can make you whatever
you want, and has access to all sorts of vendors for the needed fittings.
Personally, for a high-end shower like that, I would have designed a
labyrinth entrance, so no door was needed. Walk around 2 corners, and there
you are. Not a big deal, if you design it into the bathroom footprint from
the get-go.

aem sends...