Posted to alt.home.repair
Jay

Default Can someone recover damages for my plants growing on their property?

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

"Loc Swim" wrote in message

So, does anyone know if I would be irresponsible for my plants growing
into her yard? I know that laws vary from State to State and county
to county, but in general, can someone give me some advice regarding
this?

I'm not a lawyer, but I doubt she can do much. Just look around at nature
and how plants and trees are grown in the wild. Seeds are carried by the
wind, in bird droppings, etc. As a good neighbor, you should do what
you can to stop the spread. Sometimes you cant as the roots travel
underground and pop up in strange spots.

Let me know if she prevails. If so, I want all my neighbors to remove the
weeds from my lawn because I'm sure they started out in theirs.

Good one Ed! Hope that weed idea isn't copyrighted, I want to use it
myself.

If the 50 cat number is valid maybe a call to the animal control officer???
The best defense ... is a strong offense, she won't be bothering you if
she's defending against the city/county for an animal control problem/mental
eval/public health problem case.

Someone else suggested baking brownies, maybe you could give her the Roundup
in there? g

What do the other neighbors say?

WHERE THE HELL IS JUDGE WAPNER WHEN WE NEED HIM!!! That's right he's doing
animals now on Animal Planet, maybe he could still help?!

Jay