Posted to alt.home.repair
skeezics

Default Copper to PVC leak

On 19 Mar 2006 11:45:08 -0800, wrote:

Anthony,
Thanks for the information. Do you know of any links to pictures of
the specialized fitting? I'd like to see what one looks like before I
go to the store - to make sure I get the right thing.

Should I be able to get this at Lowes or Home Depot or will I need to
find a plumber specialty store?

Another concern I have is theres only about 2 inches of copper pipe
left coming out of the wall. Once I make another cut I wont have much
left to work with.

sweat it off instead of cutting it
heat it up again and pull the fitting off. [ use pliers!!! ] clean
with wire brush before puting new fitting on.

skeez