Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ken Moon

Default Musing about Shillalahs and Tool Handles

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 20:52:21 -0900, Kevin Miller

wrote:

Prometheus wrote:
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:17:21 -0500, (Arch) wrote:

It's 17 March and so a tip of a Scottish hat and a raised glass of a
single malt to our Irish turners. Slainte!

It's rare, but "I knew a turner who danced with his gouge's original
handle... in Chicago, my hometown".

In honor of this particular muse, I suggest we give Arch the title of
"Chairman of the Board"

Hmmm. Keep that up buster and we'll have to put one of those shillelagh
things to use! g

...Kevin

Kevin.. this is ARCH we're talking about...... maybe Chairman of the
Bored?

Mac

Mac,
Kevin has thought for years that HE was Chairman of the COC Board; probably
all that whale blubber they eat up there in the Frozen North. {:-)