Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default rip off report

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:55:55 -0600, (m Ransley)
wrote:

Quit wasting your time, Monday pay your 35-50$ small claim court filing
fee at your local court house and let a judge decide. All you need is
the company name, address,

I don't know the law in all states, but I think that need not be the
same name as that listed in the phone book or on the sign.

I think there is supposed to be a business license posted with the
name and address, a new license each year, although if nothing has
changed and they only have an old one posted that would not upset me.

What happens if you sue under the wrong name (a DBA name, doing
business as) and right address may vary from state to state.

and someones name that works there. Odds are
you will have it fixed in 30 days. Forget writing, forget the bbb. Only
a court can enforce a judgement.