chem

Default First project pics and a couple of questions

Nothing from Ed Huntress. And I'll keep titanium in mind when I hit the
library tomorrow

chem

Tim Williams wrote:
"chem" wrote in message

Ahh, of course... I hadn't thought of rope and string. So things that
are very flexible may not be malleable because they'll just spring back
to their previous shape? I think I'll check a book out of the library
at school on Monday and try to straighten all this stuff out.

Hmm, hadn't thought of it that way. Any inputs from Ed Huntress?
Maybe something covering titanium? Rumor has it that stuff is a bitch
to roll down...

ps - nice web page. Pictured you as being older.

Thanks.

Tim

--
"That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson

www.xanga.com/chemgurl