Laurie Forbes

Default OT - Gas furnace glitching

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:10:33 -0700, "Bob May"
wrote:

Yes, there are but you really don't need one for this application.
I'd first see if Trane has a fix for the microprocessor problem as they
probably forgot the "lost in space" rebooter circuit when they built them
and are now finding they blew it.

--

I've emailed them but have not yet received a reply - we'll see I
guess.

There's a certain irony to this - one buys a high efficiency furnace
to save on heating bills and then may have to spend 500 bucks three
years later on a $50 circuit board. My old furnace would never have
had such a problem.

Laurie Forbes