Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman

Default Thermal Arc LT-300

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:44:27 -0500, SCOTT
wrote:

Follow up:
I took the cover off, looks like someone had already (a couple of
screws missing from the cover), and found no signs of any blowed
uppedness. I did find, however a broken off zener diode, which fell out
of the bottom. Maybe that's all that's wrong with it, or not. I guess
I'll sit on it for awhile, if I ever run across someone with 3 phase
460V, I'll replace the diode and see if it works.

Where do you live? Might be someone here within reasonable driving
distance where you can test it. They might be looking for one...

-- Bruce --

Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545