Posted to alt.home.repair
cm

Default rip off report

Small claims "ROCKS"

cm

"HeatMan" wrote in message
Okay, there is a site called www.ripoffreport.com. We have had a problem
with some minor warranty issues from a couple of furniture stores (one is
Rhodes Furniture, they're out of business so I don't mind naming them).
Our
beef is that both stores are very slow in responding to warranty claims.
Instead of posting their names on rip-off report, is there another web
based
avenue to post a complaint?

Personally, I've found the BBB to be a waste of time.

Regarding Rhodes Furniture, we bought a set of leather furniture from
them.
I guess the salesman liked us and more or less gave us the extended
warranty
for the furniture. Even though they are out of business, the warranty was
(supposedly) then and is now handled by a 3rd party.