Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Peter D. Tillman

Default Good Drain Cleaners

In article ,
Hell Toupee wrote:

For kitchen and bathroom drains (i.e. short runs to the trap), these
really work. I haven't had to use chemical drain cleaners since I
bought a couple packages of these a few years ago, and they're cheap,
too - $1.79/package of two at Menards:

http://www.zipitclean.com/

"The patented Zip-It is a long, thin strip of very durable, highly
flexible plastic with barbs on either edge. When pushed down a clogged
drain and pulled back out, the Zip-It pulls the clog out with it."

Tried those. Truly disgusting when you pull them out. I suppose at 90c.
you could just toss it, but I paid $3 for mine.

Cheers -- Pete Tillman