Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

Randy Replogle wrote:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

Back in myroad warrior days I saw that a lot of manly men in Europe
carried small handbags and I picked up the habit. I haven't regretted it.

I still use a small bag like the third one down on this page:

http://tinyurl.com/el7sz

I don't give a ****e what anyone says about it, even if they call it a
"fag bag". I keep my cellphone, leatherman tool, comb, wallet,
passport, medicines, discount coupons and lots of other stuff in it.

I often just stick my wallet in my pocket and stash the bag gets under
the driver's seat of my car when I'm heading into a store.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)