Posted to uk.d-i-y
PFO

Default Slow leak in sealed water system

6 years ago we went from 'normal' tank-in-the-loft water system to
pumped & pressurised. Fine - wish we had done it years ago.

After 18 months the pump cycled too quickly. Plumber came back & with
tyre pump re-pressurised the blue bomb pressure vessel. A good man -
no charge.

18 months later I knew what to do & did it.

Now the re-pressurising lasts only 2 or 3 months. I assume a holed
diaphragm.

Before buying a new pressure vessel is there anything I should look for
or do to salvage the system or prevent the same occuring again?

Thanks

Phil