Posted to alt.home.repair
TC

Default Sprinkler head adjustment

Kyle Boatright wrote:

"TC" wrote in message
. ..
I have a Hunter strip sprinkler (4" popup) - SS530 nozzle. They
spray to the sides just fine but in the front, they spray down. It
says 5 feet out, but this guy is only shooting 15" before it hits
the ground. Plenty of pressure, just aiming down. Can these be
adjusted or do I need a different nozzle?

It is easy for a sprinkler head to get out of plumb because of
various causes (you ran over it with the mower, or the earth wasn't
packed around it well). You probably need to dig it up and pack the
dirt back around while keeping the head vertical.

That's just it. The head is vertical. Hunter web site says it can be
adjusted down 25%. But I can't find how to adjust it back up.