Posted to rec.woodworking
Too_Many_Tools

Default Delta site

What I am saying is when a manufacturer obviously goes out of their way
to give substandard service to the customer, the customer should make
their concerns known to the manufacturer and factor that into any
future business dealings with that manufacturer.

Or do you prefer substandard service?

You can spend your money your way and I will spend my money my way.

I can tell you that I buy fewer Delta tools now than I have in the
past. Their tool quality has slipped substantially and with the "new
and improved" website their service has also. I can also tell you that
the people who handle Delta service calls are well aware of the
public's displeasure with the new web site.

Hopefully Delta's ,management will get the hint and improve the
site...as there are many other tool manufacturers to choose from.

TMT