Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Anyone tried Pens of Color?

Mac, just havin' a little fun at your expense. Nothing personal as I
make typos all the time. Sometimes I post something that I have
chopped out in the wee hours on the keyboard and even I don't know what
I was trying to say.

BTW, I think $1.70 is pretty good price for a quality slimline.

I don't know why you are going "kicking and screaming" into pen
turning. I turned and sold enough to pay for about $700 - $800 dollars
of new lathe toys a few years ago. Even though I don't turn them now
except rarely (currently working on lathe turned wood jewelry) they
make excellent one-of-a-kind gifts. I know some turn their noses up at
turning pens, but if I can sell it or make somebody happy with it, I'm
turning it.

Robert