Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Mark and Gloria Hagwood

Default Painting concrete crawlspace floor without etching first?

Harry Muscle wrote:
Thank you so much for this info ... the concrete in my crawlspace is
definately as rough or rougher than 120 grit sand paper. I'll also
check to see if it absorbs water, but I'm pretty sure it does a little.

Thanks,
Harry

Consider using the Behr brand clear epoxy for garage floors
(Home Depot). If the surface has been washed down and is
dry, that should be fine. I'd also recommend this instead
of Thompson Water Sealer for the utility room floor.

Mark