Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch

Default Musing about Shillalahs and Tool Handles

Thanks, George & Alun. Siol Ealiagh, Shillelagh, Shilelagh, even
Shillalah: one religion is as good as another! (that's not the original
pun)

I should have used "Billy Club", but then some Feminist would object
that I didn't say "Billie Club".

Now what about all your favorite tool handles? Can you post pics of your
club's handles, Mac? BTW, we need to see your Olan tool and it's
important to know the exact screw threads on the bolt. Whether metric,
fine, coarse, Whitworth, unified or whatever is under that tape makes a
huge difference in how we turn. Almost as much as the way we dry wood,
perceive art or understand plagiary.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter