Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Stacey

Default Special Alan key - where to find?

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
. uk...

Whats "Alan" (Allan) got to do with it? ;-)
What type of central pin? a pic would be nice.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Thanks Nigel M. Obviously I am not being imaginative enough with the
screwfix search engine.

Searching for "Allan" then "Alan" brought no luck - obviously? The second
failed to find anything but suggested I try "socket & hex" - which turned
up lots of Allen keys - but they are not designated as such but as "hex
socket set" and the like. I am no engineeer I guess I have just never seen
Allen key written down anywhere. No excuses really - just ignorance which
usenet helps me overcome.

Frank