Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default Combi boiler - condensing - or not?

"John Rumm" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

Chav, this is your way of envy of my knowledge, as you tend to know
sweet FA about thsis game.

You probably are self deluded enough to believe that...

Chav, it is clear you are very lacking.

£600 and they hope to half this price once production is up.

+VAT + the adaption kit for connecting to the boiler gets you to £788.
Still 'kin expensive at half the price.

Payback could be 3 years. They aim to get it into mass produced combis as
an integral part of the combi. Many makers are assessing it, and a housing
associtions in Liverpool is testing out a number of them. Chav, tell them
they are all wrong, as you know better.

If there are worthwhile gains to be had then you can expect a boiler
manufacturer to include the same concept in the box without needing
anything like the price jump proposed here.

See above.

Chav, you clearly haven't got it.

Chump, if it is what you have, then I clearly don't want it!

Chav, you reall want it, but I never dance in Essex.