Posted to alt.electronics
Daniel

Default Circuit explanation needed

JeffM wrote:
http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...in-its+-Muskie
JeffM

No, Jeff, I didn't ask to be sent to a NG that doesn't support binaries,
did I?
Daniel

You are at one NOW.

You appear to have a tenuous grasp of how Usenet works.
Most groups are text-only.
The majority of servers Usenet strip off attachments.

It is an aberration that apparantly yours and Gareth's don't.
Posting attachments is discouraged
in any group whose name does not include *binary* or *binaries*
because the majority of folks will not see them.

Folks who want to post schematic graphics
should go to a group like alt.binaries.schematics.electronic.

If that's what you meant, why didn't you say so the first time? No Worries!

It must be, as you say, that both my and Gareth's servers do support
posting of binaries. Rather that Gareth going to another NG, which I may
or may not subscribe to, and starting another thread there, my
suggestion would be to go to somewhere like:-

http://imageshack.us/

and post his circuit there, after, as I typed a while back, reducing its
size, so that I don't have to scroll around to see what's where.

Daniel