Ted Edwards

Default Spam from Korea

Mike Henry wrote:

in actual practice of course. The issue of importing existing Outlook and
OE archives would still be a show-stopper for me, though.

I have no idea what an Outlaw Depress file looks like. Have you looked
at your files with something other than an M$ program? I don't know
what's available for 'doze but I examine "strange" files with either the
OS/2 system editor or ZTree. It's amazing what you can find out at
times! Netscape keeps all undeleted mail in one large file for each
"folder". I wrote an APL2 function to dismantle these into individual
messages and strip the irrelevent junk (to me) from the headers. These
are much easier to deal with.

Ted