Posted to rec.woodworking
Max

Default HVLP sprayers.

"Mike in Idaho" wrote in message
ups.com...

Max wrote:

Thanks, charlie b. I bought the mag this morning. Then I tried finding
an
Accuspray dealer. Nothing in El Paso, TX.
Any dealer recommendations.

Max

Hey Max,

I'm looking to sell my graco 4900 procomp if you're interested. I've
used it a few times and it's just more than I need It's a 4 stage
2-speed turbine that comes with 2 guns. One is a siphon gun with a 1qt
cup and the other is a remote with a 2qt cup on a 6' whip hose. The
procomp has a built in air compressor to move the fluid from the remote
cup to the gun so everything's built into the turbine box itself. It's
a 4 stage turbine (I've sprayed latex with it) and is very clean. It
comes with tip sets #2, #3, #4, #5, and #6.

Here's the manual if you want more details:
http://www.graco.com/Distributors/DLibrary.nsf/Files/309242/$file/309242k.pdf

It cost over $1500 brand new and I was going to list it in the
classifieds this spring (when tool demand goes up) for $900.

Mike

I appreciate the info, Mike, But I really haven't had much luck with used,
sight unseen equipment.
I think I'm going to spring for the Accuspray 230K.

Max