Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default pneumatic sabre saw

I have that Stihl saw and it really Rocks! - it is intended to be an arborist jr.
saw - as the model it was based on it like triple the cost. 6.6 pounds :-)

I got it to do overhead work on Hurricane trees (new species now) - and I cut not only
limbs but trunks. Starts on one or two pulls and tires me out before the tank is.

I also have a Husky 50 20" bar - and it is good on the big stuff but is heavy to whiled.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Nick Müller wrote:
"Karl Townsend" remove .NOT wrote:

I do a LOT of sawing outside in the cold, pruning apple trees. I've been
using a 24 volt Dewalt sawsall. Battery life is terrible and getting worse
as they age.

Ain't that nice?
http://www.stihl.us/chainsaws/MS192T.html

Nick