Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
bill

Default Old member checks in / Recycling cooking oil as a diesel fuel

I think most places still have to pay someone to dispose of it.
"Emmo" wrote in message
I remember your earlier messages - I'm the fellow Austin guy who referred
you to the industrial supply place in N.Austin as an alternative to going
to Alabama.

As for your current project, do you have a source for used cooking oil?
You do know that most places sell their used grease, right? I have a
friend in town who is attempting this with his Mercedes diesel, but he is
not sure about his source for bio-diesel fuel...