Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gav

Default failing dish washer

p cooper wrote:
weve benn having problems with the above.
First problem was that stuff was coming out feeling 'grainy' , which
dissolved away quite easily.

Weve used it till the salt/rinseaid was empty and refilled them but no
improvement.
Now there is till detritus left on cutlery.

Bowls seem to be affected worse.
All parts of dishwasher affected
ive had the rotating arms off and flushed them throughand they are clear,
and Ive had the filters out and cleaned them out.

Where do I ( or someone else) look next?

last time a little man came to fix it (on guarantee) lots of perfectly good
bits seemed to have been replaced (I wasnt in at the time ) , so i'd like
to hav some ide of where the problem might lie if it a bit beyond me to
diagnose and /or fix it

i bought a d/w 2 years ago and have never had a problem, it was only
about £180 if it broke down tommorrow i wouldnt be upset as it has
served me very well this far!

my advice, nip off and buy a brand new one for mothers day!

two birds, one stone eh?